Monday, April 30, 2012

Portly Pig cutting board

Here is a quick project I whipped together today!

I got this old cutting board in a box of free stuff sitting at the curb. I knew I wanted to do something with it. I came across this image of 2 cute fat pigs from the graphics fairy .
I typed up the Bon Appetit in Microsoft Word using the font "Blackadder ITC"



It was pretty dirty and gross, I didnt take a picture before I cleaned it up, so just use your imagination.


Here it is cleaned up.


I modified the image in Paint, by erasing all the extra stuff to save ink.(im on my last few drops)
I used the pencil transfer method like I used here.
Taped it in place and traced over the image.
Then did the same with the letters. Then filled it in with a sharpie!

Now it sits above my cabinets in the kitchen along with my portly french chef! :-)
Ahhh... another great item saved from the trash!

No comments:

Post a Comment